1) What kind of recoil can this handle?
It is designed to withstand shock and recoil. Make sure it is mounted securely to your scope as per the instructions. We recommend using it up to .308 caliber.
2) Will it fit on a 40mm scope?
It can fit most standard scopes up to 48mm eyepiece diameter.
3) How far can you see in total darkness?
You can see up to 300 yards with the stock infrared light on in total darkness.
4) My scope don't have objective lens. Will I still be able to get a clear picture? It's a 3-9-50 leupold scope.
The camera will see exactly what your eyes see's, so yes it will work.
5) Does it comes with instructions?
User manual and step-by-step installation video tutorial is sent via email for every order. If you did not receive the email, contact us and we'll help you out.
6) What batteries will I need and is it included?
Battery and charger are included. We suggest you to get a extra pack of batteries as well to get more runtime while outdoors. It uses 1 x 18650 Type 3.7V Batteries.
7) Where is it shipped out from?
We have multiple warehouses across United States, Europe And Asia. Orders are shipped according to the destination and availability at our warehouses.
8) How long does it take to arrive?
Most orders are delivered within 4-7 business days within USA & 7-14 days for International Shipments. You may also opt for expedited shipping at checkout for faster delivery.
9) Does it come with a guarantee/warranty?
Nextbait™ MEG 3.0 Night Vision Kit comes with 30-day replacement guarantee for any hardware issues/defects. You can also opt for a 1 year extended warranty at the checkout page for only $30 USD. Contact us on email/phone for any problem with your order.
10) Can it be returned if i don't like it?
Please contact us within 7 days after delivery if you feel it's not a good fit for you. We'll help you send it back.
11) Is the flash light a regular torch light?
The flashlight is infrared and is not visible to the naked eyes. It is not a regular flashlight. You may only see a warm red glow to indicate that the light is on.